Duration: 3 days
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
The Dream Report course is designed to provide students with a fundamental understanding of Dream Report reporting software. Dream Report is the leading programming-free, user-friendly reporting solution specifically for industrial automation. It was designed to be the simplest solution to extract data from almost any control system (PLC’s, HMI’s, standard protocols), process Historians, and open databases, and automatically provides reports to anybody, anywhere.
Who should attend?
- System integrators
- Any individual who needs to configure and use Dream Report for plant and process reporting applications
- Configure the Dream Report to extract data from almost any data source
- Design and create reports
- Automatically generate and distribute the reports
- Utilize Dream Report’s productivity and data archiving tools
- Design web forms for manual (operator) data entry
- Interact with the reports through the DRWeb portal