AVEVA’s InTouch Panel PCs are the perfect anchor component for hardware and software standardization.
InTouch Panel PCs are solid-state touch screen computers that provide a single, powerful HMI visualization for all of your plant needs. These industrial computers enable you to standardize on a common interface for both machine level applications and supervisory HMI.
The InTouch Panel PCs have undergone extensive software/hardware compatibility testing. They have been ruggedized for harsh environment and come pre-loaded with the operating system, drivers, and software, making implementation fast and easy. This type of forward-thinking plant standardization helps fully leverage engineering investments, shorten development cycles, and lower overall costs—ultimately bringing more value to your business.
Key benefits for these industrial computers include…
- Fast and easy installation or plant retrofit implementation eliminates software/compatibility concerns
- No moving parts throughout the entire product range—solid-state drives and fan-less cooling provide better performance and reliability
- Modular design with tool-free component removal for increased efficiency
- Dedicated disaster recovery drive with bundled Acronis True Image for fast recovery and reduced downtime
- Advance-Exchange program to help keep spare inventory costs down
- Simple ordering
- One source for all hardware and software support issues
Optimized power consumption and wide power ratings
Full modular design construction makes modifying and servicing the InTouch Panel PCs easy; all key components can be replaced without tools.
Built-in disaster recovery
Components can be restored onto off-the shelf-drives within minutes
Advance Exchange program
Helps keep spare inventory costs down
No moving parts
Standard solid-state drives and fan-less cooling provide better performance and reliability
Have a question?
You can reach out to one of our experts anytime for more information on our products, services, technical support, and training.