Release date: May 20, 2021
What is the product?
MDT AutoSave for System Platform (A4SP) complements AVEVA System Platform with unparalleled change management, lowering risk and improving version control. MDT AutoSave for System Platform is an AVEVA Endorsed Partner software product from MDT Software.
What’s new in the release?
- New licensing for both System Platform 2020 and 2020 R2 called ‘A4SP Premier’ which is independent of I/O count of the galaxy being supported. No additional GR Access licenses are required with A4SP 5.0 on System Platform 2020 or v5.01 on SP 2020 R2. In addition, there is no longer a requirement to have an AVEVA Development Studio license reside on the GR node for A4SP 5.x to run, but the customer does still need to install IDE from the System Platform installation media on the GR Node, or anywhere an A4SP Client is installed.
- Template containment is now tracked. For example, in the template toolbox, moving an object under another object (as a sub-object in the tree) will not trigger a new revision with this information.
- ModifiedGraphicOnly changes are now tracked by A4SP, as indicated in the Change Log.
- ViewAppNamespace, Widgets, and ExternalContent objects created in the Graphic Toolbox are now represented in the Graphic Toolbox of the A4SP Client as expected.
- Date/Time formats now respect the regional settings of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- See system requirements for new A4SP minimums starting with A4SP 5.0, including: Client OS: Windows 10, AutoSave Server OS: Windows 2012(R2)
- Other internal enhancements, updates, and improvements
Learn more about AutoSave for System Platform here. For any questions about this new subscription offer, feel free to reach out to us at 513-353-1800 or via our website.