Duration: 3 Days
Time: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Cost: $1,900 / person
Location: ATR Cincinnati Training Facility – 11857 Kemper Springs Drive, Forest Park, OH 45240
The Operator Interface Programming – QuickPanel & View course familiarizes the student with operating in the Proficy View Machine Edition development environment, the QuickPanel+ machine-level operator interface, creating operator interface graphical panels, writing scripts, configuring alarm & logging schemes, and running Projects on the operator interface device. Students are also introduced to the built-in Data Historian, Web Publishing, and Web Documents. An experienced instructor guides the student using demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for programmers, operators, and application designers who are beginning to work with the QuickPanel+ Operator Interface that is programmed using Proficy View, who will be tasked with developing, modifying, and maintaining Operator Interface applications.
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should be comfortable operating in a Microsoft Windows environment and have a basic understanding of control fundamentals.
- Describe the basic functions and benefits of a machine level operator interface
- Identify and navigate the various components of the Machine Edition Development Environment
- Create, open, and modify Proficy View Operator Interface Projects using the various Machine Edition tools
- Utilize the Panel Editor and drawing tools to generate, animate, and control OI graphical Panels
- Create Application, Panel, and Button Scripts, utilizing help tools to find commands, keywords, and functions
- Configure Alarm Groups
- Log and analyze data
- Configure security for users and access the advanced features of the View Runtime
- Configure information for Web Access using Web Publishing
- Create Custom Web documents for access by remote clients
- Configure the View Historian Collector to archive device data
- Download Operator Interface Applications to the QuickPanel+ operator interface