Duration: 4 days
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
* In accordance with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, this event will take place virtually. More details will be provided upon registration.
The System Platform — Application Server course is designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of AVEVA Application Server. This course provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use the ArchestrA tools and services in the System Platform for plant modeling.
The class will demonstrate how to use Application Server to utilize the ArchestrA technology to connect to field devices, process data, run scripts, handle alarms, and historize alarms and events. This is achieved using features and functionality such as Automation Objects, templates, instances, the ArchestrA Integrated Development Environment (IDE), and the QuickScript .NET scripting engine.
This course also provides a fundamental understanding of Galaxy maintenance, real-time alarm recording and security settings, and how to set up redundancy.
Who should attend?
- Application developers
- System integrators
- Any individuals who use Application Server in their manufacturing processes
Are there any prerequisites?
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Create and deploy new applications using ArchestrA IDE
- Model the plant floor using automation objects
- Acquire data from field devices
- Work with alarm and history configuration in a Galaxy
- Define the security model for a Galaxy
- Configure application-level and device integration redundancy