Duration: 4 days
Time: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The tag-based InTouch HMI course explains how to create and configure a Modern InTouch application. The course provides a fundamental understanding of the AVEVA visualization module and explains how to develop a Human Machine Interface (HMI) system for your specific plant floor. You are guided through setup, layout, best practice concepts, features, and functions of the InTouch software platform. Hands-on labs reinforce concepts and features.
This HMI system will be developed using many of the InTouch HMI software features/functionality such as WindowMaker Tagnames, Animation, Cells and Symbols, SmartSymbols, Scripting, Alarms, RealTime and Historical Trending, Advanced Tag Functionality, Security, and Application Backup. In addition, this course provides introductory material about creating managed InTouch applications as well as basic information regarding ArchestrA Graphics.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who need to configure or modify InTouch HMI applications
Are there any prerequisites?
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows
- Manufacturing industry experience (recommended)
- Create a Modern InTouch Application
- Build an HMI with Situational Awareness symbols
- Construct a Key Performance Indicator display
- Configure an OI Server
- Establish communications with I/O-aware programs
- Create, export, and import tags
- Test and monitor tags
- Build a custom symbol
- Visualize and interact with data
- Configure InTouch alarms
- Present and manage live and historical alarms
- Configure security
- Historize and trend data
- Display real-time data
- Back up and restore an InTouch application
- Distribute an application to a production environment
- View ArchestrA graphics in a browser using Web Client