AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management is a comprehensive solution that provides maintenance, procurement, and inventory management for asset intensive industries.
Combining EAM with powerful condition monitor and management capabilities can turn huge volumes of production data into actionable asset intelligence in real-time. This in turn enables informed decision-making at every level of the production enterprise.
Functions of the AVEVA Enterprise Management suite include…
- Work management – maintenance personnel can manage and plan incoming work requests as well as automatically generated work from preventative maintenance programs; the planning function ensures that labor, materials, tools, drawings, and subcontractor requirements, as well as safety information, can be identified on work orders to support proactive maintenance activities
- Reliability analysis – detailed equipment history is built based off day to day maintenance activity; Failure history, symptoms, cause of failure, and action taken can be easily reviewed and analyzed
- Procurement – goal is to minimize the cost of buying high volumes of MRO inventory items and to ensure the parts are available when needed; AVEVA’s solution focuses on fully automating the entire procurement process
- Preventative maintenance – PM function offers the ability to create a library of standard, repeatable jobs with automatic work order generation, inspection checklists, and PM routes
- MRO inventory management – system addresses maintenance repair and operation challenges by enabling control of large quantities of unique and low-unit value items
- Approval and EAM workflow – approval routes are defined by the user and can be based on both financial and functional rules; approval routing relies on the same engine as the AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management cabinet functionality, meaning there’s unlimited flexibility on selection and routing rules
AVEVA has the products, services, and domain expertise to help your organization maximize asset reliability and utilization. AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management is designed to meet the sophisticated maintenance and materials management requirements of today’s asset-centric organizations. It is also fully integrated with distributed control systems on the plant floor, incorporating and responding to predictive condition monitoring processes.
Every decision a business makes is dependent on the quality of information available to it. While most EAM offerings are capable of capture vast amounts of data, users often find it difficult to access and interpret this data. The industry standard architecture transforms data into information that can be used quickly and easily, providing true asset intelligence. Remote, casual, executive, and expert users are all empowered by access to critical information across the enterprise.
The AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management suite provides the insight you need to make informed business decisions and manage all of your assets with confidence.